Sunday, February 9, 2014

Meal Time Blues

What's for dinner? Mom? MOM? We're starving!

Ummm....

Have you ever really thought about how much time and effort feeding our families takes?

1. Make meal plan for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
2. Make grocery list
3.  Purchase groceries
4.  Put away groceries
5.  Make all those meals from your meal plan
6.  Repeat weekly

I'm not complaining.  This is something I actually enjoy sometimes.  When I feel down or stressed is NOT one of those times.  Like, at all.

I was thinking it would be nice to have a "go to" weekly list of pre-planned meals, grocery lists and recipes for simple dinners that can be made.

And if I'm going to create it, I might as well share it!  Enjoy!

Click Here For Simple Meals Week 1   Includes:  Menu; Grocery List; and Dinner Recipes

*Meals are based on a family of 2 adults and 3 children.  I deliberately did not include amounts on many items, because these will be vary by family.




No comments:

Post a Comment