Monday, March 17, 2014

Simply Healthy Meals!

A couple weeks ago I started a "Healthy Living Challenge" with some friends on Facebook.  It is the first time I have ever really started looking at calorie's, and how many I eat each day.  I really thought I was doing good--honest!  And then I started calculating how many calories I was eating each day, and well, let's just say I have started to re-think some of the meals around here!

I also have started reading a book called The Food Mood Solution  that talks about the relationship between the foods we eat and how we feel.  (I'll post a review on that sometime later this week.)

The combination of trying to not only eat better, but to eat smarter as well was the inspiration for this week's Menu.  (Be sure to check out the links in the menu that will lead you directly to the recipes you will need!)

Menu and Grocery List Download









No comments:

Post a Comment